Size: 35 cm/ 45 cm
Materials: Natural Wood, Ecological Friendly
Rolling-pins can be a really nice housewarming and pretty gift for your friends, kids and your kitchen. So, you can choose any pattern from our shop or propose your own.
The wooden rolling pin for making cookies. The dough can be made of salt-, sugar- or ceramic-mass!
After use clean body and crevices with a damp cleaning brush; use water sparingly if needed, and towel dry. Do not put in dishwasher or soak. Keep out of direct sunlight. Once in a while lightly rub with vegetable oil to preserve the integrity of the wood, so you can enjoy your rolling pin for years!
Natural Wood, Eco-Friendly, Safe, Durable, Moisture-resistant.
Features laser engraving of adequate depth, to achieve full embossing on any dough, fondant or clay.
The Christmas cartoon patterns engraved on our rolling pins to add character to all your baked goods!
This is a terrific and original idea for a gift, not only for cooking lovers.
1 x Rolling Pin
Use one of our Rolling Pins to bake Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies
This is my favorite sugar cookie recipe; it’s tasty and simple and perfect for making textured pastries. These will rise minimally and maintain original shape nicely.
230g (-1 cup) butter
130g (-1/2 cup) cream cheese
160g (2/3 cup) icing sugar
1 egg yolk
400g (1 1/3 cup) flour
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp almond extract
Pinch of salt
1. In a large bowl combine sugar, butter, cream cheese, almond and vanilla extracts, and egg yolk. Beat until smooth
2. Mix in flour until one uniform mass. Separate dough into 2 chunks, cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour
3. On a lightly floured surface roll out one piece of dough until it is about 1/8in (3-4mm) thick. Cut into desired shapes using floured cookie cutters.
4. Preheat oven to 200 degrees C
5. Bake cookies at the same temp for 8-10 minutes or until edges are slightly browned
6. Remove from cookie sheet immediately and let cool on a cooling rack
The trick to making the best sugar cookies is to cut them thick enough and to time the baking process precisely.